Posted on | Rabu, 29 Februari 2012 | No CommentsSCOPE OF WORK FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
The Strategies Against Flu Emergence (SAFE) is a three-year program (March 15, 2011 Â– March 14, 2014) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) based in Jakarta and implemented by Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI).
The Finance and Administration Specialist will supervise accounting and administrative staff and ensure that all DAI and USAID policies and procedures are implemented by project staff.
Â• Monitor project budget and preparing financial reports, review grant proposals and oversee grant management, including reviewing grant agreements, subcontractor task orders and purchase orders to ensure USAID compliance;
Â• Submit contractual documents to USAID for approval;
Â• Prepare and review all payment requests and associated documentations;
Â• Calculate staff salaries, income tax and Jamostek for DAI local staff;
Â• Submit withholding tax, Jamostek to tax consultant on monthly basis;
Â• Check and review expenses through petty cash and maintain it on impress basis;
Â• Check and review funds requests from contracts and procurement staff;
Â• Prepare Wire Request and submit to home office;
Â• Check bank statement on daily basis and prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis;
Â• Liaison with the Citibank regarding daily transactions and recording these transactions in a tracking log;
Â• Review Field Accounting Reports (FAS) prepared by finance assistant to ensure transactions are correctly coded and make any changes if necessary; upload FAS onto Oracle on schedule;
Â• Facilitate repayment by staff for personal use of office phones;
Â• Assist SAFE project staff in organizing events related to project activities;
Â• Other duties as assigned by Senior Finance, Procurement and Grants Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
Â• Supervise the receptionist, office Assistant, procurement and administrative assistant, finance assistant, and driver;
Â• Ensure documents required on the Record Map are filed;
Â• Maintain personnel files;
Â• Liaise with building management on all administrative matters;
Â• Ensure immigration documents of expatriate staff are correct and current;
Â• Complete administrative tasks associated with the recruitment of local staff;
Â• Ensure a receptionist is on duty during all office hours;
Â• Other duties as assigned that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment
Â• Degree in Accounting/Finance
Â• Knowledge of USAID contracts and grants regulations
Â• Minimum of 5 years experience in related field
Â• Excellent English and Bahasa communications skills
**Please send your CV and cover letter to saferecruitment@ dai.com no later than Thursday, 9 March 2012**
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
- Kuliah di Belgia dan Belanda
- Langkah-langkah Memenangkan Beasiswa ke Amerika
- Beasiswa S2 Luar Negeri Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika (KOMINFO)
- Institut Kesenian Makassar- mencari dosen Fakultas Media Rekam
- Beasiswa BBM & PPA Untuk Mahasiswa PTS di Kopertis Wilayah V, Indonesia
- PROGRAM BEASISWA S2 LUAR NEGERI KEMENTERIAN KOMINFO TAHUN 2012
- Chinese Government Scholarships CGS-UPSP 2011 2012
- Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia
- Cara Mudah dan Murah Kuliah di ITB
- The British Chevening Awards 2011/2012, United Kingdom
Cari Kata Kunci
Accounting adb Administration Specialist Agricultural Economics Agricultural Sciences Aminef analysis of complex and Education Specialist android Applied Computer Sciences Arts Asia Europe Foundation australia Austria Beasiswa BBM dan PPA Belgium Bioinformatics Biology Boeing Book keeping Business call for paper Cambodia Cambridge International Certificate CARE Indonesia chemestry Chemistry chevening China Chinese Academy Collaborative Communication Computer Denmark Development studies dikti Disease Research DNA doctoral Donate For Palestine Ecological economics Economics Educational History Electronic Engineering English English Literature ENS partner Environmental geography environmental studies erasmus mundus Ethnology etos European Diploma Finance Finance Officer Geography germany Hanns Seidel Foundation Health History History of Science and Ideas Human geography Hungary IDEA India indofood indonesia Infectious Information Institut Pertanian Bogor Indonesia International Youth Foundation Italy ITB Japan korea Kupang linguistic lomba robot Luxemborg Malaysia Manado master degree Mathematics Medan Monbusho Multimedia Myanmar National Democratic Institute Organizational Parisian universities Personal petronas PHd Physics Political Political ecology postdoc REDD+ Religious Studies Republic of China researcher rusia S1 S2 S3 SAFE Samarindal Saudi Arabia scholarship Science Singapore Societal Spain Statistical Methodology Swedia Thailand The Habibie Center tips Tourism UI UK Undergraduate Universitas Gadjah Mada Indonesia Universiti Putra Malaysia - Kasetsart University Thailand - University of the Phillippines Los Baos USA USAID vacancy Vacancy for Educators Vaccine Vietnam Visionary World Bank YouthActionNet
- SAFE Finance & Administration Specialist
- CARE Indonesia in Kupang : Health and Education Sp...
- Vacancy for Educators
- The Habibie Center - Finance Officer
- The International Selection of ENS: 30 Master scho...
- Rekrutmen & Seleksi Beasiswa PPSDMS Angkatan VI (2...
- INDONESIAN LEADERSHIP AWARDS 2012
- Youth Action Net Global Fellowship Program
- Peluang Beasiswa StuNed - Master Programme (Beland...
- PROGRAM BEASISWA S2 LUAR NEGERI KEMENTERIAN KOMINF...
- Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious ...
- Bioinformatics analysis of complex DNA
- 17 Positions in the Faculty of Arts
- SEARCA Scholarships 2012-2013 for Master and PhD
- 4 Doctoral Positions in Agricultural Development a...
- 3 New Zealand PhD scholarships in New Zealand abou...
- UTS-DIKTI Scholarship S3
- Beasiswa Etos S1
- Presentasi Aminef di Manado
- Beasiswa S1, S2, S3 di Rusia
- AMINEF Presentations in Palembang
- M.S. Scholarship at SeoulTech in Korea
- Call for Paper - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF IMAGE PR...
- ESRC Doctoral Studentships
- International Doctoral Programme
- Master Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Beasiswa AMINEF di Samarinda
- [Beasiswa] Presentasi Aminef di Medan
- Februari (28)
- Desember (17)
- November (5)
- Oktober (2)
- September (3)
- Agustus (2)
- Juli (5)
- Juni (17)
- Mei (8)
- April (15)
- Maret (18)
- Februari (1)
- Januari (1)